2022 Asian Conference on Frontiers of Power and Energy (ACFPE 2022) will be hosted in Chengdu, China from Oct. 21 to 23, 2022, which is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME). ACFPE 2022 is a conference which aims at bringing together participants from academia, industry, engineering, and administrative organizations around the world to exchange novel ideas, discuss innovative designs, explore enabling technologies and open problems, and share field trial experiences in power and energy areas. ACFPE has been an active platform which provides participants to establish business or research relationships and to find the partners for future collaboration.
We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit your research papers to ACFPE 2022, and share your latest research results and valuable experiences with other top-scientists, engineers and scholars from all over the world.read more
* All submissions will be peer reviewed, and the registered and presented papers will be published in The Conference Proceedings (Online Publishing), which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
* Selected papers with high quality will be recommended to publish in the Special Issue of International Journals.
All the papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again. Manuscript requirements:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. Authors must adhere to the conference written paper format. Submitted papers should be written in complete English. Please choose from the templates listed as follow based on your own request:
Authors can submit manuscripts through CMT system. Please click following link:
First-time users should register a account firstly, then upload your paper to the system. Previous users can log in directly. If your paper need to be updated after you receive the submission confirmation, please send the updated paper to conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org directly, don't update in System.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscript before submission deadline. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
The First Round
The Second Round
This is a tentative program for reference only, program is subject to final confirmation.
Registration and Conference kits collection + Poster Sticking
Opening Remark+ Keynote Lectures + Technical Sessions
Keynote Lectures+ Technical Session +Techninal Tour
“ACFPE 2022 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper to electronic contribution system.”
“The first round of submission deadline is Apr. 25, 2022!”
“2022 Asian Conference on Frontiers of Power and Energy (ACFPE 2022) will be held in Chengdu, China during Oct.21-23, 2022.”